NeoScience Analytical Sales Representative Dubai:
Neoscience is a distributor business serving the Arabian Gulf Countries, headquartered in Dubai UAE, with direct offices in Saudi Arabia and Qatar. NeoScience has been incorporated in 2013.
Our mission is to enable access to one stop solutions and state of the art technology in Biological Research, Clinical Dx and Analytical technologies. We believe we can differentiate ourselves and add significant value to the scientific community with a well-educated Sales Team in Analytical techniques and a consulting selling approach supported by modern tools and western standards.
Our Vision is that Industry and Analytical Chemistry Scientists will always come first to Neo-Science when looking at solving new challenges in their laboratory. They will appreciate the quality and integrity of our recommendations for solutions knowing that support and logistics will not be an issue. Over the year our brand and reputation in the market will be as strong that new companies with the most advanced technologies will want to work with us.
The position is based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates and reports to the General Manager.. NeoScience Sales Representative has the responsibility of the U.A.E market representing leading US and European brands in Analytical Chemistry Technologies from TOC to Mass Spectrometry. The Sales Representative is kick starting the Business in the UAE and responsible for a sales target. He leads and grows the business for the country territory in a way that grows the Business and secures customer satisfaction for the long term. The Application Specialist is following processes to secure the most efficient ways to conduct business in the interest and respect of all parties.
- Visit Customers regularly and proactively, looking for potential interest in the solutions we offer.
- Neo-Science Application Specialist knows the products he is responsible for and act as a consultant to customers on their needs and requirements. Support is available from the Application Support Manager for complex advanced product lines
- Issue quotations, follow up and close opportunities with knowledge of the entire customer process including:
- Evaluation and technical decision process and timing, Procurement process and timing, Payment terms..
- Keep an up to date pipeline and submit an accurate forecast on a regular basis.
- Stay aware of competition products and activities
Skills and Experience:
- Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry academic background, MSc degree or equivalent lab experience
- Significant Sales experience in high tech environment
- Worked according to western practice and has developed strong professional standards
- Perfect English
- Ideally:Already in territory with local market knowledge
To apply: Contact Us