Neo-Science Lifescience Sales Representative – United Arab Emirates (Dubai):
NeoScience is a distributor Business representing various leading US and European brands. The Products range from day to day Reagents and Kits to cutting age Life Science research Instruments, in Genetics, Molecular Biology and Cell Biology.
We currently have an opening for a Sales Representative in Life Science Division and will be expected to reside in United Arab Emirates (Dubai).
MS in Molecular Biology or Cellular Biology is a must Sales Experience required in the same above Territory
Neo-Science Sales representative has the responsibility of
- A defined territory
- A defined group of Products lines.
- A Sales target linked to a sales incentive.
- Reports to the Sales Manager who will act as a coach and support .
He is the business leader for his own territory and operates in a way that grows the Business and secures customer satisfaction for the long term. The Sales Representative is following processes to secure the most efficient ways to conduct business in the interest and respect of all parties. He has access to other department support which he should feel free to involve and leverage while respecting the constraints and functions they assume. Issues or questions should be escalated quickly for resolution to the Sales Manager
- Visit Customers regularly and proactively, looking for potential interest in the solutions we offer
- Lead Generation and qualification with support available from the Product Specialist depending on product line.
- Update the customer database which will be used by Marketing for Lead generation and event invitation:
- Issue quotations
Neo-Science Sales Representative knows the products is is responsible for to qualify the customers appropriately on their need and requirements then proposes solutions.
- Follow up and closing of leads:
- Stay aware of competition products and activities
- The Sales Representative close orders with knowledge of the entire customer process including:
Evaluation and technical decision process and timing, Procurement process and timing, Payment terms.
- Forecasting: The Sales Representative will keep an up to date pipeline at all time and submit an accurate forecast on a regular basis. The forecast will be based on Orders and Shipment up to Revenue Recognition taking into account possible lead time on order, delivery, commissioning and final sign off by the customer.
- Abroad training attendance and regular support, sales, marketing visit from the Vendors we represent
Neo-Science Sales representative Charter:
We know our products
We listen to you and propose solutions that meet your technical requirements
We do not promise what we cannot do.
We operate with the highest integrity and we are responsive
To apply: Contact Us